PLA, ASLA, UNLA
Having possessed a love for the natural sciences and art since his youth, Trevor decided to figure out how he could combine the two to make a living. Starting out as a wildlife biology student, Trevor came across Landscape Architecture early in his college years and decided to make a change. He graduated from Utah State University in 2010, with a degree in Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning and a minor in Ornamental Horticulture. He joined GSBS in the fall of that same year. In his work, he enjoys creating water-wise landscapes that compliment the natural environment.
Trevor was born and raised on the Wasatch Front and has an appreciation for nature and the beautiful landscapes that surround him. When not in the office, he enjoys running, hiking, fishing and watching science, nature, art, and gardening shows on PBS. He spends countless hours in his garden, and generally takes pleasure in the solitude of the great outdoors. His favorite thing to do is spend time with his wife and family.
Trevor is a licensed landscape architect in the state of Utah and a member of the American Society of Landscape Architects, Utah Nursery and Landscape Association, and the National Geographic Society.
• HAFB Xeriscape Park – HAFB, UT
• West Valley Promenade – West Valley City, UT
• Holt Historic Farmstead – South Jordan, UT
• WSU Davis Campus - Classroom Building and Central Plant – Layton, UT
• Xactware Office Building (Riverbend Development) – Traverse Mountain, Lehi, UT
• Springville Community Park – Springville, UT
• Ogden Business Exchange Master Plan – Ogden, UT
• Various LDS church temple projects
Back to PEOPLE page