Travis is a loving Husband, Father and Outdoorsman, with a really cool day job.
Growing up in small town Utah, he is rooted in what is important and loves to work anywhere in the world architecture will take him.
With 15 years of experience at GSBS, he brings great knowledge and motivation to the projects in which he is involved. His experience with various project types has allowed him to be an effective part of any team.
Travis believes that the greatest compliment a client can give is, if at the end of a project, it can be said, “he listened…”
Travis is a LEED Accredited Professional.
Notable projects with GSBS Architects includes:
• Trujillo, Peru - LDS Temple
• Ogden Weber Applied Technology College - Health Technology Building
• Curtiba, Brazil - LDS Temple
• Utah State University - Merrill Library
• Cyprus Credit Union - Corporate Headquarters
Back to PEOPLE page