STEPHEN L. HOWARD
AIA, LEED AP BD+C
Born and raised in Utah, Stephen grew up with a love and desire to design and construct things. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design from Utah State University and a Master’s degree in Architecture from the University of Colorado. He has been practicing architecture for more than 15 years and enjoys all aspects of the profession.
Stephen enjoys biking and hiking, followed up by eating and resting. Having lived in and visited many different parts of the world, Utah has always felt like home.
• American Institute of Architects
• U.S. Green Building Council
• Utah Society of Healthcare Engineers, Associate Member
• Utah Building Enclosure Council
Notable Projects with GSBS Architects include:
• LDS Manaus and Fortaleza Brazil Temples
• Milford Valley Memorial Hospital
• Utah State University Huntsman Business Building
Back to PEOPLE page