Interior designer / iida, leed ap bd+c
Stephanie was born and raised in Idaho Falls, Idaho. She grew up loving the outdoors and her family. She loves to hike, mountain bike and be in nature whenever she gets the chance. Traveling is also something that she very much enjoys and has loved having the opportunity to do as part of her experience working on design projects throughout the world. Stephanie graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design and a minor in Business Management. She has been practicing in the field for 24 years and has worked for both large corporations as well as architectural firms. GSBS has been here home for the past 15 years.
Being involved in the design community is another of Stephanie’s passions. She has served as both local city center and region presidents for IIDA and has continued to strive to improve the interior design profession. She passed the NCIDQ exam for licensed interior design professionals in 2001 and is also LEED AP ID+C certified. Stephanie loves to be able create beautiful and inviting environments over an array of project types. One of the best part of her job is seeing the client’s face at the end of a project and knowing they are thrilled with the result!
• Member of IIDA (International Interior Design Association)
• NCIDQ Certificate Holder (National Council of Interior Design Qualification).
NOTABLE PROJECTS WITH GSBS:
• Natural History Museum of Utah
• Salt Lake Community College Center for Arts and Media
• University of Utah College of Nursing
• The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – Trujillo Peru Temple
Back to PEOPLE page