GRAPHIC DESIGNER / environmental designer
Born and raised in Tokyo, she came to the United States over a decade ago. Graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Commercial Arts/Graphic Design, she has been practicing graphic design for more than 15 years. Her experience was formed by working in advertising and design agencies before joining GSBS Architects. Now her focus is to help design spaces that represent the client and their brands through environmental design.
Despite much quieter scape in Utah than Tokyo, she enjoys living here with her small family. She can be found enjoying the nature Utah offers on her free time.
Notable Projects with GSBS Architects includes:
• Weber State University Community Outreach Center Environmental Design
• Woods Cross High School Remodel Environmental Graphics
• Snowbird Cliff Lodge Branding and Wayfinding Signage
• Salt Lake City Public Safety Building - Interpretive and Way Finding Signage
• South Jordan City Park Signage
• University of Utah College of Nursing Building - Donor Recognition Panels and Wayfinding Signage
Back to PEOPLE page