A problem solver at heart, Rebeccah excels at finding the right solution for clients. She joined GSBS in 2011, after graduating with a Bachelors of Interior Design from Utah State University. Her attention to detail coupled with hardwork and a positive attitude makes her an asset to any project.
Even with a jam packed life, Rebeccah sneaks in time for travel and exploring all that the world has to offer. Her favorite vacations include Venice, London, Alaska, Mexico and her yearly trip to sunny Lake Powell. A self proclaimed “foodie”, she lives by the mantra that “one cannot live well unless one has dined well”. She enjoys cooking and trying unique, wonderful restaurants with friends. She loves adventures with her family, where she is lovingly called “Fun Aunt Beccah” to 12 nieces and nephews.
Rebeccah is a member of the International Interior Design Association.
Notable Projects with GSBS Architects Includes:
• LDS Temple, Fortaleza, Brazil
• LDS Temple, Salt Lake, Utah
• LDS Temple, Portand, Oregon
• Snowbird Hidden Peak Restaurant, Snowbird, Utah
• Salt Lake City International Airport Technology Park- Building X Salt Lake City, Utah
• USU Huntsman School of Business Logan, Utah
• Bastille Retail at Gateway Salt Lake City, Utah
Back to PEOPLE page