martin s. kemsley
AIA, NCARB, LEED AP BD+C
Marty graduated from the University of Utah with his combined MBA/Masters of Architecture degree in 1983. Soon after, he joined Gilles Stransky Architects, when the company had 15 employees. He has seen the firm grow into GSBS over the years and is very proud to still be part of this dynamic organization.
Marty discovered his strengths included managing Federal Clients. Starting early in his career with a large Maintenance Facility at the Tooelle Army Depot, his portfolio has expanded to include many projects for several Government agencies through Indefinite Quantity Contracts.
Marty really enjoys traveling, and recently purchased some property in Costa Rica, where he plans to retire someday.
• General Services Administration
• Hill Air Force Base
• US Army Corps of Engineers
• United States Postal Service
• Utah National Guard
• Public Services Maintenance Facility, Salt Lake City, UT
• Wallace F. Bennett Federal Building Seismic Upgrade and Improvements, SLC
• US Tax Court, SLC
• Software Support Facility, Hill AFB, UT
• Aircraft Power Systems Repair Facility, Hill AFB, UT
• Communications Network Control Center, Nellis AFB, NV
• Airman’s Leadership School, Nellis AFB, NV
• Daisy Mountain Post Office, Phoenix, AZ
• Spanish Fork Post Office, UT
• Utah National Guard Readiness Centers (Camp Williams & North Salt Lake)
• ITT/Exelis Fiber Science Center, SLC
Back to PEOPLE page