AIA, LEED AP, NCARB
PRINCIPAL / DIRECTOR
In 1989, as a graduate student at the University of Utah, John was the recipient of the GSBS Architects scholarship. With little job experience and even less knowledge than he believed he had, he decided that the scholarship award was a sufficient introduction to go and beg for a job. Twenty-five years later, he is honored to have a role in leading the firm. He does, however, sometimes miss the ammonia fumes from running blueprints many years ago.
When not at work, John likes to spend time travelling with family, mountain biking with friends, reading a good novel, painting, and exploring the desert southwest.
• Huntsman School of Business - Utah State University
• Natural History Museum of Utah
• Center for Arts and Media – Salt Lake Community College
• Merrill-Cazier Library – Utah State University
• Gore School of Business – Westminster College
• Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument Visitor Centers
• American Institute of Architects
• US Green Building Council
• Society for College and University Planning
Back to PEOPLE page