CHRISTINE C. RICHMAN
ECONOMIC PLANNING / PROJECT MANAGER
Christine was born and raised in Salt Lake City. She loves the combination of the urban environment and access to some of the most scenic and wild places in the country. Christine believes that successful places occur because of a confluence of factors—attention to their environment in which they occur and an ability of people to build healthy productive lives within that place. Her practice focuses on identifying the factors and elements that contribute to a successful place.
She uses data—demographics, socio economics, real estate market factors—to inform her plans and studies. This results in well planned places that will attract the investment necessary to make them sustainable and livable.
• Certified Planner (AICP)
• Governance Chair of the Urban Land Institute – Utah Chapter
• President, Board of the Community Development Corporation of Utah
• Member, Quality Growth Committee, Wasatch Front Regional Council
• Midvale Station Area Plan
• Regent Street
• West Valley City Fairbourne Station City Center Plan
• Lehi City Facilities Master Plan
• Summit County Facilities Master Plan
• Cherokee Springs Development Plan
Back to PEOPLE page