CHRISTINE C. RICHMAN
ECONOMIC PLANNING / PROJECT MANAGER
Christine was born and raised in Salt Lake City. She loves the combination of the urban environment and access to some of the most scenic and wild places in the country. Christine believes that successful places occur because of a confluence of factors—attention to their environment in which they occur and an ability of people to build healthy productive lives within that place. Her practice focuses on identifying the factors and elements that contribute to a successful place.
She uses data—demographics, socio economics, real estate market factors—to inform her plans and studies. This results in well planned places that will attract the investment necessary to make them sustainable and livable.
• Certified Planner (AICP)
• Chair of the Urban Land Institute – Utah Chapter
• Secretary, Board of the Community Development Corporation of Utah
• Member, Quality Growth Committee, Wasatch Front Regional Council
• Regent Street
• West Valley City Fairbourne Station City Center Plan
• Bountiful City Main Street
• Lehi City Facilities Master Plan
• Spanish Fork Impact Fees
• Cherokee Nation Business Enterprises Development Plan
Back to PEOPLE page