Economic Planning Intern – Utah Office
GSBS Architects (Utah Office) has an immediate opening for one or two Economic Planning Interns. Responsibilities include the following:
· Identify and gather socio-economic, demographic and planning information and data.
· Complete spreadsheet based models for demographics, socio economic and planning.
· Using Geographic Information Systems analyze and map geospatial information to enhance understanding and analysis of socio-economic, demographic and planning information and data.
· Summarize methodology and findings using text, graphs and tables.
· Develop and prepare public information and outreach materials including maps, charts, graphs and photographs.
· Attend stakeholder and public outreach meetings to answer questions and generate and document input and comments
· Summarize comments and input from various meetings.
Candidates should have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as ESRI and Access. Ability with AutoCad or Revit and SketchUp is preferred.
This is a part-time position, with no benefits. Approximately 20-25 hours per week, with flexible work hours to accommodate school schedule. Hourly wage of $13-$15 per hour, depending upon experience.
To apply, please download & complete the attached application, attach your resume, and mail to:
375 West 200 South, Suite 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
or email to HR@gsbsarchitects.com. Resume and application will only be accepted in PDF format. No phone calls please.
Resumes will ONLY be accepted with the application form. Download Application PDF
GSBS is an Affirmative Action – VEVRAA - Equal Opportunity - PWDNET Employer.
Applications will be accepted through January 31, 2017.