Utah Office – Planning Student Intern
GSBS Architects – Utah Office - has an immediate opening for a Planning Student Intern. Responsibilities include the following:
- Identify and gather socio-economic, demographic and planning information and data.
- Complete spreadsheet based models for demographics, socio economic and planning.
- Using Geographic Information Systems analyze and map geospatial information to enhance understanding and analysis of socio-economic, demographic and planning information and data.
- Summarize methodology and findings using text, graphs and tables.
- Develop and prepare public information and outreach materials including maps, charts, graphs and photographs.
- Attend stakeholder and public outreach meetings to answer questions and generate and document input and comments.
- Summarize comments and input from various meetings.
Candidates should have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as ESRI and Access. Ability with AutoCad or Revit and SketchUp is preferred. Enrollment in an accredited planning program is required.
This is a part-time position, with no benefits. Approximately 20-25 hours per week, with flexible work hours to accommodate school schedule. Hourly wage of $13-$15 per hour, depending upon experience.
To apply, please download & complete the attached application, attach your resume, and mail to:
375 West 200 South, Suite 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
or email to HR@gsbsarchitects.com. Resume and application form are only accepted in PDF format.
Resumes will ONLY be accepted with the application form. Download Application PDF
GSBS is an Affirmative Action – VEVRAA - Equal Opportunity - PWDNET Employer.
Applications will be accepted through September 14, 2018.